Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Interview --- Bikramjit Lubana

 I interview Aniket Patel on the topic of the new Cricket Club. I interviewed him mostly on Google Docs and finished up some questions at school. It was an interesting interview because I didn't have to transcribe anything because Aniket was typing up his answers as I asked them to him. So, overall it wasn't much work because the answers were to the point, not like in interviews where you get a lot of side information which can be both, good and bad, so I will figure that part out as I start writing up my whole feature story. The interview procedure was okay, Aniket answered all the questions and had some really nice answers which I can use as quotes which will help out in the story a lot. Overall, this interview went pretty smooth and that is what will help me write a good story! For pictures, I took them during lunch while we were actually playing cricket and got nice pictures of Aniket and Danish (the two main starters of the club) bowling and batting.

No comments:

Post a Comment